Welcome to all Kennedy Dental new dental patients! We’re grateful that you’ve chosen us as your source for the best dental solutions and service in Portland, Oregon. Our friendly team of dental experts is ready and waiting to provide you with the 5 star service and dental care you deserve!
What to Expect
As a new patient at Kennedy Dental, you might be wondering what your first few visits will involve. Our goal is to put you at ease every step of the way and make your time with us as comfortable, convenient and efficient as possible.
Your first appointment will be a committed time to address your concerns, gather data (medical history review, digital x-rays, gum measurement, intraoral photos), and complete a thorough exam.
Your Dental Health Evaluation:
Every new patient is evaluated in four different dental health categories. We believe in a comprehensive exam so that we know how best to take care of your dental health.
- Gum and Bone: We examine gum tissue, complete gum pocket measurements, evaluated for gum inflammation and/ or bone loss. We will assess your risk for gingivitis and/ or periodontal disease and discuss ways to reduce risks.
- Tooth Structure: We examine for structural damages of teeth such as cavities, fractures, broken fillings, and other compromises in the actual structure of each tooth. We will assess your risk for structural damage and discuss ways to reduce risks.
- Bite and Jaw Joint: We examine how your teeth bite together and how that bite relates to any jaw joint problems. We evaluate tooth wear patterns, joint pain, and problems related to an uneven bite. We will assess your risk for TMJ disorders and bite problems and discuss ways to reduce risks.
- Smile Characteristics: Lastly and as an option, we can discuss ways to enhance you smile. Our office offers the full range of treatments to improve the smile from whitening to ceramic veneers.
Our Commitment to Excellence
Our commitment to service and quality that has positioned Kennedy Dental as one of the most sought after dental practices in Portland, Oregon. Learn more about the many dental services we provide and how they can improve your long-term dental health, including:
- Cosmetic Fillings
- Root Canals
- Sedation Dentistry
- Extractions (Wisdom Teeth)
- Cosmetic Dentures (Traditional and Implant Supported)
- Emergency Dentistry
- Smile Design
- Porcelain Veneers
- Teeth Whitening
- Dental Implants
- “Gummy Smile” Correction
- Cosmetic Enhancements
- Routine Cleanings
- Oral Wellness Exams
- Cavity Risk Assessment
- Gum Disease Assessment
- Treatment for Gum Disease