How does laser dentistry work?
A Diode Laser emits a high-energy light beam that is used to precisely cut tissue. Because of the high level of precision, Dr. Kennedy can perform a lot of procedures more In fact, a lot of the common procedures like a gummy smile correction, soft tissue surgeries and biopsies <link to page> can be performed with the laser.
Benefits of Laser Dentistry:
- Procedures that are performed on soft tissue may not require stitches.
- Infections are all but eliminated because the laser is sterilizing the area that is being worked on.
- Damage to the surrounding tissue is minimized and the recovery time for procedures can be greatly reduced.
Treatments that Kennedy Dental Perform with Laser Dentistry:
- Esthetic Crown Lengthening
- Implant Access
- Soft Tissue Curettage
- Frenum Relief
- Abscess Incision and Drainage
- Aphthous Ulcer Care
- Soft Tissue Biospy
- Fiboma Removal