Dr. Gerald Kennedy, and his team at Kennedy Dental are honored everyday that our patients have chosen us to provide their dental care. General dentistry can encompasses different procedures depending on the needs of the individual patient. From the simple cosmetic filling to the more complicated dental treatments, Kennedy is equipped to handle all situations.
What is General Dentistry?
General Dentistry involves the study, diagnosis, prevention and treatment of diseases, disorders and conditions of the oral cavity. General Dentistry is a term that encompasses all of specialties of dentistry.
- Prosthodontics—Dentures, Bridges and the restoration of Implants
- Pediatric dentistry–Dentistry for Children
- Periodontics–Treatment and Prevention of Gum Disease
- Orthodontics–Treatment for misaligned teeth
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology
- Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology
- Endodontics–Root Canal Therapy
- Dental Public Health
We Provide a Wide Range of Treatments
Kennedy Dental has a long history of providing services in all of the specialties that are within General Dentistry. Dr Kennedy and his team spend many hours training to stay at the forefront of new developments and technology. Our goal has always been to provide as much care for our patients without the need for an outside referral. We provide over 95% of the needed treatment at Kennedy Dental. Our patients appreciate the convenience and the time saved by having all of their dentistry completed by Dr. Kennedy.